Saturday, August 13, 2011

Does anyone have creative 4th of July float ideas?

As the supposed creative one in my extended family, I'm always igned the job of developing the idea for the Fourth of July float (lucky me!). Yet, after doing this for the last however many years, I 'm fresh out of ideas. The parade has no theme besides patriotic, so there is a lot of room to work with the exception of one basic problem. This year the parade oficials have outlawed motorized vehicals, thereby putting an end to our tradition of decorating the back of a pick up truck. As a result, we have no actual base for a float. Any ideas about something that could be used as a float base that a person or two could pull for several blocks and down a big hill, with a couple of kids sitting on it, and most of all is not expensive (i.e. not a trailer)?Any thoughts on float designs or base ideas would be greatly apreciated!! My relatives have already begun to call me asking what the float will be for this year! Please Help! Fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment