Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I keep on dreaming I'm getting married to Tobey Maguire?!!?

You know, the actor? And I don't really even like him much in "real life". But anyways, it's that he asks me to marry him and he makes a big deal out of the fact that he won't even kiss me until we're married, so then we're in this like...medieval looking town with a bunch of modern day normal looking people, and me & Tobey are in wedding clothes...but before the actual ceremony can start, my grandma is in the audience and then she just starts cracking up lilikeUPER hard and then she lifts up her shirts and flashes the 500 wedding guests a few times, and everyone else starts cracking up hysterically and starts flashing each other too, even the guys...and then I magically am wearing a red t shirt and jeans and start flashing everyone too, and i feel extremely happy. At this point of the dream Tobey disappears. then all of a sudden, these skeletons with white cotton-candy looking hair & yellow dresses swoop down from the sky but they're smiling. I remember feeling kind of like a battle was going to happen, and then after that I know the Hunchback of Notredame guy comes into my dreams, and a cemetary is in there too,...but I don't remember anything else. What could this mean?!? It's kinda annoying me haha

No comments:

Post a Comment