Saturday, August 13, 2011

Monotonous teacher help?

I had a prof like that in uni. It was a 7.30am Western Civ cl and what made it worse was that he used to turn off the lights and 'share' his pictures of the travels he made to various ancient civilization ruins. I'm telling you, i struggled to stay awake in that cl! My notes would start out neat and then turn into squiggles and lines down the page as i started to fall asleep. I had to record the lesson and replay it later, when I had the energy to focus. You can request that you need to record the lesson because you are a visual learner, so you need to review his lessons and revise the notes in a visual way, for yourself. You can also respond to his answers in a monotone voice, ask questions in a monotone voice. I doubt you will connect with him, but at least the rest of the cl will understand the joke. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment